Announcements, Sept. 15, 2017
Sunday Morning Classes (Sundays, 9 a.m.) || E-mail Leah Carr to sign up!
- How to Read the Bible: taught by Robert Ward and Joseph Davis
- Deepen Discipleship: a discipleship process that prepares Christians for both local and global disciple-making, taught by Springer Cain and Josh Hutchinson
- The Person & Work of Christ: taught by Reuben Moyana
Ladies’ Lunch (Sept. 19, 11:30 a.m.) || Join us for lunch ($5 Chicken Salad Chick) as we hear from God’s Word. Childcare starts at 9:30 a.m. RSVP by e-mailing Leah Carr.
MWF: Five Solas (Sept. 20, 5:45–7:30 p.m.) || Join us Wednesdays this Fall for a Reformation-themed MWF! Dinner ($5) is at 5:45 p.m., followed by teaching at 6:30, and childcare is available. RSVP by contacting Leah Carr.
Starting Pointe Membership Class (Sept. 23–24) || Learn more about CrossPointe and what it means to be a member! This two-part class meets on Sat., Sept. 23 (9 a.m.–noon), and Sun., Sept. 24 (5–7:30 p.m.). Childcare is provided. Sign up by e-mailing Robert Ward.
Children’s Ministry Training (Sept. 24, 9 a.m.) || If you’d like to serve the children and families of CrossPointe, join us for a brief training. We’re also hoping to add buddies for children with special needs. RSVP to Cristin Wise.
Reformation Columbus (Oct. 14, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.) || Join us at CrossPointe for this all-day conference featuring guest speakers including Voddie Baucham. Admission costs $20/person and includes lunch. Childcare will also be provided. Register online!
Women’s Studies || There are several studies this Fall!
- Isaiah (every other Monday, 7 p.m., starting Sept. 18): taught by Anne Lyle Illges and Meghan Brooks at the home of John & Lyle Illges; RSVP
- Genesis (Tues., 10–11:30 a.m., Sept. 5–Nov. 7): taught by Elayne Saucier at CrossPointe; childcare available; RSVP
- The Sermon on the Mount (Tues., 6 p.m., Sept. 12–Oct. 24): taught by Melany Raborn at CrossPointe; RSVP
- James (Thurs., 9:30 a.m., Aug. 31–Nov. 16): taught by Karen Rosa at CrossPointe; childcare available; RSVP
Men’s Studies || There are a couple of studies this Fall!
- Ephesians (Tues., 7–8 a.m., starting Aug. 29): taught by Robert Ward at CrossPointe; RSVP
- Parables by John MacArthur (Thurs., 7–8 a.m., starting Sept. 7): taught by Cecil Cheves at CrossPointe; RSVP
More in Announcements
January 12, 2018Preparing for Sunday + Weekly Announcements
January 5, 2018Back in Romans this Sunday! + Weekly Announcements
January 2, 2018Elder Candidate Q&A: Paul Fincher