Periodically throughout the year, CrossPointe gathers on Wednesday nights for fellowship and teaching (usually topically oriented). Click on the links below for audio as well as notes.
The Christian & Culture
- Millennial Views
- The Second Coming (Jesus’ Return, the Rapture, Tribulation, and the Antichrist)
- Personal Eschatology (What Happens When You Die?)
- Israel & the Church; Interpreting Biblical Prophecy
Hard Sayings of the Bible
- What does it mean to “fall away” from the faith and “crucify Christ again”?
- What does it mean to “eat the flesh and drink the blood” of Christ?
- Does God command the Israelites to commit genocide?
- What does it mean to be a vessel prepared for destruction?
The Holy Spirit
- The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit in Salvation
- The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit (Part I)
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit (Part II)
- The Gospel & Your Personal Testimony
- Our Corporate Witness & Theological Questions about Evangelism
- Overcoming Barriers & Building Bridges to the Gospel
Responding to Cults & Other Religions
Survey of the Old Testament
- The Big Picture
- Israel & the Law—Then and Now
- What about Those Who Haven't Heard the Gospel?
- Angels and Demons
- How Can We Know God's Will?
- Christian Ethics: Birth Control, In Vitro Fertilization, Stem Cell Research
- Can Christians Lose Their Salvation?
- The Christian and Depression
Summer 2017: Young Men of CrossPointe
- 2 Corinthians 4:1–6 (Josh Hutchinson)
- Psalm 146 (Drew Nelson)
- 2 Samuel 9 (Stephen Knowles)
- 2 Timothy 3:16–17 (Stephen Clayton)
- Ephesians 6:10–18, “War and the Gospel” (Kwame Agyemang)
- (Teddy Nagelvoort)