CrossPointe celebrates life—from physical birth to rebirth in Christ. We also love adoption and support those in our church who consider adoption. The language of adoption is used throughout Scripture to explain how unworthy sinners become the very children of God through Jesus Christ.
Daniel Hord is the deacon who oversees our adoption and orphan care ministry. If you’d like to speak with him about adoption, foster care, or how you can serve families in our church, contact him here.
The following resources are meant to equip families for adoption and encourage the loving support of CrossPointe’s members.
- “Adopted in Christ,” Tony Carter, pastor of East Point Church (preached at CrossPointe on Oct. 26, 2013)
- “Adoption: The Heart of the Gospel,” John Piper
- “Father to the Fatherless,” David Platt
- Lifeline Children’s Services
- Bethany Christian Services
- Ga. Dept. of Human Resources info about adoption
- Ga. Dept. of Human Resources info about foster care
Financial Assistance for Adoption
Other Helpful Resources & Books